- ASME Code Design and construction means compliance with ASME Code, Section VIII, Div. 1 standards for safety and quality. Vessels without stamp are available upon request.
- Clean and Dirty Side Differential Pressure Gauge Ports are included on both sides of the tube sheet. This allows more accurate differential pressure measurement and reduces the time required to record performance readings.
- Leg Supports support the vessel while reducing the mounting footprint and overall unit weight. Complete Size Range consisting of 13 models in shell diameters from 10 inches to 36 inches.
- Light Gauge Steel Construction fulfills all of the basic requirements for general industrial filtration applications.
- Swing Bolt Closure allows quick element change outs and access to vessel internals.
- Tube Sheet and Bottom Drains completely drain the vessel for inspection, cleaning, and element change outs.
- Flange Inlet/Outlet Connections conform to industry standard ASME/ANSI B16.5 piping connections while maintaining maximum safety standards.
- OSHA Combustible Liquids Requirements meets or exceeds requirements for containment of Class I, II, III combustible liquids (less than 200º F flash point.)